Front End Web Developer
Dealerwebb Services is a successful and growing company that is looking for a full-time Front End Web Developer to join our team ASAP on a permanent basis at our office in Houston, TX! The Web Developer will develop front-end code (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Json and Angular) from start to finish on a many different project for different industries.
Responsive websites, database-driven applications, email campaigns, secure back-end systems—you’ll tackle all that and more. We constantly seek to create innovative solutions for our clients, enabling you to learn and work with new and emerging technologies.
- Develop and maintain front-end code for various websites, applications, email templates, and other products.
- Provide support for website and other digital products.
- Be able to convert graphic designs into clean responsive HTML/CSS code.
- Optimize websites and code for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to ensure timely website production.
- Create HTML/CSS code for our proprietary promotional system generating thousands of page views daily.
- Proficient in bootstrap and/or other responsive frameworks.
- WordPress development (Installation, customization, and updating) is a plus.
- Comfortable in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar, preferred but not required.
If you are a Front End Developer that is passionate about development, and is always innovating, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to schedule interview.
Dealerwebb Service is a national digital marketing agency specializing in the automotive industry offering proven, lead-generating solutions for small and large companies. Through the development of proprietary technology and partnerships with major search engines, social network sites and other leading tech-focused companies, Dealerwebb Services offers a full line of digital products that help customers reach and interact with local consumers. It is the company's mission to bring the highest quality and best value in advertising products to the marketplace. Specialties include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Web Design, Web Development, Software Development Email Marketing and Display Network Advertising.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Growth Potential
- Paid and Sponsored Health Insurance Benefits
- Matching 401 benefits
- FSA Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Relaxed "Tech Focused" Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Relaxed Dress Code